11.02.2006

I Don't Know Where He Is...

Frank is gone. He went out at about 12:00 to get us bagels from a deli that is practically across the street. And he just never came back. I am terrified right now... I'm all alone in this hotel room and there is someone next door who keeps laughing. It's creeping me out.

I don't know what to do. He would never just leave... he's too good of a person for that. I trusted him and now it seems like someone took him. Tomorrow is Friday... are they planning on using him in the Coven's newest ritual? I just don't know...

What if he doesn't come back? I mean, what if I never see him again? Can I move into his new house, or should I let it just stay empty and keep living out of this motel?

I don't know.

What should I do? I can't go to the police because there's a slight chance they're connected to the Coven, and I can't take that chance.

I need help...

No comments: