11.03.2006

It's Friday

Well, today is Friday, and Frank still hasn't come back. I don't know what to do.

I'm not going to post unless something happens, because I'm feeling really disjointed right now and the only things I can think to write are "I'm scared" and "I don't know what to do."

I'm going around town today with Frank's picture asking people if they've seen him. They're probably going to think I'm crazy but whatever. I don't really care. I need to find him before the Coven does.

EDIT: I'm back for now. No one seems to have seen him at all. It's like he's just vanished...
I don't know if I mentioned it, but his car is gone from the parking lot. I haven't seen it in town at all, so I'm considering going to the police and filing a report as though it were my car, and it was stolen. We'll see if they find it then.

1 comment:

Robbo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.