11.08.2006

Frank Is Going To Kill Himself

Well, thanks to Alia and some of the other folks on my buddy list, I found out that Frank stugged the image that was on his Flickr. Apparently stugging is hiding a text file inside of an image file... anyway, what Frank said was he was going to end it all.

Considering he posted that image yesterday, I'm afraid it's too late to do anything to stop him. I'm sending him frantic emails, but I don't know if I have enough time. If only I had known about stugging before, I could have done things differently.

Well, I guess all there is to do now is sit back and wait for confirmation that Frank is gone. I'm having a hard time with this... I'm sobbing like a baby. A month ago, my life was fine. I don't know how things can change this quickly. Why does this happen?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*stegging

:)