11.08.2006

To Frank:

I don't hate you. I understand completely that you're having a hard time adjusting to the difficulties we've been encountering, and I understand that you need some time to yourself. However, Frank, we need you. Why do you want to just give up the fight like this? You seem to be semi-interested in helping the Victims of Miss Corinn, because you sent me the link to the Silver Garden website, so... What's wrong? I really wish you would contact me and let me know how you are. I'm worried about you. Your realtor said you never moved into the house. I don't know how you're staying clean, because you left all of your clothes in your car at the hotel. I guess you're out there somewhere, and you obviously have access to a computer, even though your laptop is in the hotel room. So I'm hoping you see this message. Please, come back and help us out. We're getting closer to finding Katrina every day... She is definitely alive and she seems to want you, even if she doesn't know it.

Frank, I miss you. And I do not hate you.

-Lucy

No comments: