11.09.2006

Never Coming Back

Frank shot himself! He shot himself in a motel room across Milford. He shot himself and he's dead.

I followed the police car to the motel, and they were bringing his body out covered in a sheet. I got out, and the police guy was going to turn me away but he saw how upset I was. He asked me if I knew who this might be, so I said yes, yes I knew him.

He led me over to Frank's body on the stretcher and asked me if I wouldn't mind identifying the body. I said I would like to, just to have some closure for myself, and he said OK. He warned me that they had found Frank's driver's license in his back pocket, so they already knew it was him, but some police procedural thing said someone involved had to ID the corpse.

So anyway he lifted up the sheet and oh my god there was so much blood... he shot himself in the head and now he's dead and I don't know what to do. I'm so depressed... I've been sobbing for the past three hours. They wanted to take me down to the police station but I wouldn't let them. The policeman was nice enough but he shot himself and...

My god. I'm not going to sleep tonight because I know I'm going to have nightmares.

Maybe I'll be on later to talk to you guys, but maybe not. It depends on how I'm feeling.

It's amazing. I didn't really know Frank that well, but he seemed so... with it. He seemed to know exactly what needed to be done to undermine this company. And he offered me a place to stay when the Coven was after me. And he was so nice while I was here... He even offered to get us bagels.

But that's the trouble, wasn't it?

Oh, I just don't know what to think any more. I'm so depressed, I'm repeating myself, aren't I?

Too much death lately. Maybe it's me. Maybe I'm cursed or something. Jakob ; _ ; / Cal / and now Frank. Maybe it's all my fault. Frank is gone and I'm alone...

1 comment:

Ruuku said...

Oh my god... I can't believe it! :(

I missed you on AIM tonight by only 30 minutes, I would have liked to talk to you... Hope we can speak tomorrow!