11.13.2006

HA! (Randomness)

I felt like I should blog... just to show y'all I'm still alive. But I don't really having anything important to say, so I'm gonna talk about entertainment news. I caught Access Hollywood last night, and I realized that I've been out of touch with news for a while now.

For example... Britney and K-Fed are getting a divorce. And she broke up with him through a text message. Wow, I'd be furious. And guess what? They're now calling him Fed-Ex. Whoever came up with that is a genius.

And... Borat. Who is this guy? He's everywhere!!! He's got a movie, he's in the papers, he's being interviewed on news shows... apparently it's, like, some kind of character-turned-actual person. That's kinda weird... he's fake, but he's showing up in real life. Wacky idea, isn't it?

And also, what happened with Faith Hill? I heard she was angry at the CMAs, and then it was supposedly a joke... That didn't look like she was just kidding to me. She seemed furious that Carrie Underwood won. :? Whatever. Celebrities.

And have you guys heard about the shirt guitar? That's freakin awesome. http://www.smh.com.au/news/technology/a-shirt-that-rocks-your-socks-off/2006/11/13/1163266483990.html

Yeah, so that's all probably really old news to everyone. I just thought it was interesting... considering I've been out of the loop for a while. I'll probably be online later, but for now I'm gonna go off in a corner and read my book. "Christine" is getting good... Stephen King's a genius. (wow... I almost spelled that with a J. Long month.)

2 comments:

Ruuku said...

Can I have my change back please?

Lucy Middleton said...

NO! MY CHANGE!

XD hey luke