11.16.2006

Tomorrow Is The Seventeenth

The 17th of November has been approaching (one day at a time, in fact) for a while now. I've been dreading it ever since I realized something bad was going to happen, and now it's almost here.

With each hour that passes, the knot in the pit of my stomach grows ever tighter. Each tick of the clock brings me closer to the PhoenixFire Corporation's headquarters, closer to the truth, closer to vudofo.

I'm not sure how well I'm doing right now... I just keep thinking about Katrina and the ropes and the needles, and pills and four-leaf clovers and lies and secrets. (*wink wink, nudge nudge*)

I've been practicing typing on my cell all day, typing random things in text messages that I don't send. I've gotten pretty good, and I'm trusting myself that I'm gonna be able to get info to you guys tomorrow night when... well, you know.

No comments: