11.14.2006

Location Of Vudofo

Well, I joined Miss Corinn's latest web creation. And guess what? On the calendar, she has Vudofo scheduled for November 17th. I thought she claimed she didn't know what that was?

Anyway, it gives a location: Middletown, NY (which I've only just realized is extraordinarily close to my last name. This just keeps getting weirder.) I'm willing to betcha cash money that this big event is gonna take place in the PhoenixFire Corp's headquarters. And you can take this to the bank: I'll be there.

I wanted to come up with some way to keep you guys updated constantly while I attempt to watch the event, and here's my solution. See what you think.

I went to the local RadioShack today and I bought a cell phone with AIM capability. I'll use it for the next month or so and then take it back, so it doesn't cost me a whole lot. That way, while I'm in the building, I can keep you all updated on what's going on. Hopefully I'm going to be able to get farther than that freakin lobby...

No comments: