11.17.2006

I'm Leaving For The PhoenixFire Corp

Today is November 17th.

Finally.

As I'm sure you know, today is VUDOFO. Which we never did figure out, did we? Anyway, as I've promised, I'm going to do a bit of investigating tonight. I've been looking through all of the important sites to try and find some information, and I discovered a few things.

First, Miss Corinn changed the EVENT for vudofo, giving a time-- 8:30. So, that's when I've gotta be there. Second, her latest poem leads to http://www.freewebs.com/silvergarden/mountain.htm, which seems like it's going to be the place to be tonight. Which presents a bit of a problem... if they're going to kill Katrina tonight in the Silver Mountain, then that means I'm going to have to get to the Silver Garden if I want to save her.

... I'm terrified.

I don't know what secrets (wink wink, nudge nudge) I'm going to uncover, but I'm sure they're not going to be pretty.

Last night I dreamt of flames again. I dreamt the flames were all around me, and I woke up with what looked to me like a burn on my right hand. It faded in about ten minutes, but I know I saw it. I was all sweaty, like I had actually been in a fire.

I have felt strange all day, to be honest... I've been dreading this day for so long, and it's finally here.

I'll post again when I leave for Middletown. Until then, wish me luck.

No comments: