11.14.2006

Sorry, Cell Battery Died

I'm sorry to everyone I was chatting with a few minutes ago. The cell phone died and I lost the connection. So here's what I was going to say.

Frank was really broken up about Cal's death. I talked to him on the phone that morning, and he was crying. To suggest that he has a connection to the PhoenixFire Corp. and is supplying them with subjects is... is... an insult to him, to me, and to anyone who is trying to figure out exactly what it is this corporation is doing to people. I don't understand how you can think that Frank was bad. He could not have been working with Miss Corinn... it just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. The Frank that I knew, and that a few of you out there remember, was a good person with strong opinions who would never willingly submit another human to sacrifice by witches. Without Frank, none of the things that are happening right now could be happening. We wouldn't know ANYTHING about Katrina or red24 or vudofo if it wasn't for Frank.

Think about what it is you're suggesting. It's simply preposterous, if you ask me. I saw Frank's dead body with my own eyes. You can believe me or not, but I did. He is dead, and the Frank that started the VOAP movement is dead.

I think that's what you guys were saying.

If this all turns out to be true, and Frank is bad, then I'm simply going to be shocked.

EDITED for grammar. Sorry.

No comments: